Sunday, July 08, 2007

8th July 2007

Daily News Update 8th July 2007
Mise à jour 8 july 2007

Latest: If the links of the three songs I posted from "My Free Music Friday Com" do not work it is because they are probably not active after Friday. If you would like the free songs on offer do contact me. The image above is taken from the poster of the churches convention in September at which I will be organising the youth events. Do continue to pray for our niece's operation on the 16th of July and for the Youth camp in just over 10 days time. Pray for the preparation.
Prayer items and links: Preparations for the Youth camp and my vision to see young people trained as future leaders.

Dernières nouvelles: J'ai proposé trois chants gratuits offerts par "My Free Music Friday Com" mais si les liens ne fonctionnent pas, c'est parce que les chants sont offerts uniquement le vendredi. Si vous désirez avoir les chants il suffit de me contacter. L'image ci-dessus est repris de l'affiche pour la Convention des églises en septembre où je prends en charge les rencontres de jeunes. Continuez à prier pour l'opération de notre nièce le 16 juillet ainsi que pour le camp de jeunes dans 10 jours.
Sujets de prière et liens: Les préparations pour le camp de jeunes ainsi que ma vision de voir les jeunes formés comme "responsables futurs de l'église."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home