Thursday, May 14, 2009

news - nouvelles

Daily News Update 15th May 2009
Mise à jour 15 mai 2009
Latest: The song "Sing", follows on from the theme of the Son who rides on a white horse bringing healing through his light which shines around! "Then I saw Heaven open wide—and oh! a white horse and its Rider. The Rider, named Faithful and True, judges and makes war in pure righteousness. His eyes are a blaze of fire, on his head many crowns..."(Revelation 19.11-12) Click on the image for a bigger picture of this painting done by my dad which I inverted to create the white horse instead of a black one! singYou can click here.

"sInG"

As I sing these songs today

I can only only say

these are songs from my heart

I've gone through different moods

and all the motions that I can prove

and Iam sharing what I've heard

these last weeks

Songs that are feelings I've felt

Tears that I've cried

Laughter that I've laughed

Worries that I've had

But I've prayed

I've hoped

I've cried out to you

And these are the words

I want to sing I want to sing

to the lord

I wanna sing for my friends

I wanna sing so that everyone

can see the truth

I wanna open my heart

I wanna open my life

I wanna talk of his goodness

he gives me tonight

When I sit in my chair

and I take up my pen

Iam writing what you've heard

The words come flowing down

and I know he's love's around

cos I know my questions

have all been answered

And it comes home to me

that he's given eyes to see

he's given ears to hear

he's given a mind to know

he's given a heart to love

For he is with me here all the time

These songs Iam singing for you

There's nothing else I can do

Talking is boring

explaining is a pain

when I sing though Iam not soaring

at least you hear me again

There's sonshine in your life

till the end

For the son will make you warm

for the son will keep you from harm

when the son comes out

the rain will go away

The son will make you grow

the son will give you light

all the time

When the son comes out

the night will go away

when the son comes out today

the clouds will blow away

When the son rises

all your walls will fall away

© 2004 john tang

Prayer items and links : 1.University studies for Jo, Melo and Alison and the last year of secondary school for Alexi. 2.Alison's language study in China and for her general needs. For her visit to Hong Kong. 3.For Johanan's theatre production in February 2009. There is a facebook site and a poster. 4.For Stuand Jon's ministries. 5.For Bethany's project. 6.For the Dalits in India (political freedom, social care, spiritual awakening). 7.For Melody's placement at the Willam Lennox neuological centre and for her dissertation. 8.Wayne's European tour(finished on the 3rd of Jan. 2009 in Bilbao). 9.Pray for GFA missionaries Nebu Sein and Yashpal Bhuta Masih in prison. Yashpal Bhuta Masih has since been released from prison but are due to stand trial. Pray for Randhir Malhotra and Kritanu Sarin who where attacked and robbed before the showing of a film on Jesus. 10.Our niece Lizzie's "swimmaton" for the Marie Curie Cancer Care. 11.Thanks for the youth retreat with David and Lydie which went well. 12.The youth meeting I will be speaking at in May 2009.
Dernières nouvelles: Les paroles du chant "Chanter", suit le thème du Fils qui arrive sur un cheval blanc apportant la guérison à travers sa lumière qui brille autour! "Là-dessus, je vis le ciel ouvert et voici, il y avait un cheval blanc. Son cavalier s'appelle «Fidèle et Véritable». Il juge avec équité, il combat pour la justice. Ses yeux flamboient comme une flamme ardente. Sa tête est couronnée de nombreux diadèmes. Il porte un nom gravé qu'il est seul à connaître..." (Apocalypse 19.11-12) Cliquer sur l'image pour obtenir une image plus grande de ce tableau fait par mon père que j'ai inverti pour présenter un cheval blanc à la place d'un cheval noir! singVous pouvez cliquez ici aussi.

cHaNTeR

En chantant ces chants aujourd'hui

je ne peux que dire ces chants viennent du coeur

je suis passé par des émotions diverses

et je ne fais que partager

ce que j'ai vécu ces dernières semaines

Des chants qui expriment des sentiments

j'ai senti des larmes, j'ai pleuré

Des rires, j'ai rit

des soucis, j'ai vécu

mais j'ai prié

j'ai espéré

j'ai crié vers toi

et voici les paroles

que je veux chanter

je veux chanter au Seigneur

je veux chanter pour mes amis

je veux chanter

afin que tous voient la vérité

je veux ouvrir mon coeur

je veux ouvrir ma vie

je veux parler de sa bonté

ce soir assis dans ma chaise

Je prends mon stylo

et j'écris ce que tu viens d'entendre

les paroles coulent de source

et je sais son amour est autour

car je sais que mes questions

ont trouvé une réponse

et je me rends compte

qu'il m'a donné des yeux pour voir

il m'a donné des oreilles pour entendre

il m'a donné un esprit pour connaître

il m'a donné un coeur pour aimer

car il est toujours avec moi

ces chants je les chante pour toi

il n'y a rien d'autre à faire

parler est ennuyant

expliquer est pénible

quand je chante

même si ce n'est pas parfait

au moins tu m'entends de nouveau

Le fils brille dans ta vie de nouveau

jusqu'à la fin

car le fils te gardera au chaud

le fils te gardera du mal

quand le fils sortira la pluie cessera

le fils te fera grandir

le fils te donnera la lumière

tout le temps

quand le fils sortira la nuit se dissipera

quand le fils viendra aujourd'hui

les nuages partiront

quand le fils s'élèvera

et tes murs tomberont

© 2004 john tang

Prières et liens : 1.Etudes à l'unif. pour Jo, Melo et Alison pendant qu'Alexi termine en rhétos. 2.Les études d'Alison en Chine en langue chinoise. POur sa visite à Hong Kong. 3. Pour la pièce de théâtre de Johanan à Louvain-la-Neuve. Il y a un site sur facebook et un poster. 4.POur le ministère de Stu et Jon. 5.POur le projet de Bethany. 6.Pour les enfants des Dalits (les intouchables en Inde). 7.Pour le mémoire de Melody et pour ses stages au Centre neurologique Willam Lennox. 8.La tournée de Wayne qui s'est terminée le 3 janvier 2009 à Bilbao. 9.Prière pour les missionnaires GFA Nebu Sein et Yashpal Bhuta Masih qui se trouvent en prison. Yashpal Bhuta Masih a été libéré de prison mais doivent encore se défendre au tribunal. Priez pour Randhir Malhotra et Kritanu Sarin qui ont été agressés avant la projection d'un film sur Jésus. 10.Le "swimmaton" (nage sponsorisée) de notre nièce Lizzie pour l'oeuvre contre le cancer Marie Curie. 11.Merci pour la retraite de jeunes avec David et Lydie. 12.Message à apporter à la réunion de jeunes en mai 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home