Saturday, June 20, 2009

news - nouvelles

Daily News Update 21st June 2009
Mise à jour 21 juin 2009
Latest:
""There are moments when it feels that Jesus is very far. Where can we go to look for his presence. In the end I have to trust him; trust his word; believe that he will never leave me; believe he lives in me by his Spirit." My song lyrics here reminds us that if we search with all our hearts we will find Him. I will post this link from David Crowder (with his "guitar hero" ;oD) to the song "neverending" where His friendship never ends! You can see the post-Tsunami situation in Sri-Lanka from Pastor Yohanan of Gospel for Asia if you click on the image or where will i findclick here. Exams will be over this week-end except for Melody who continues with her dissertation.

"wHeRe wILL i fiNd uR pResEnCe"

where will I find your presence

when you seem so far

if I climb up on the mountain

is that where you are

or if I go down to the valley

is your spirit there

or if I sail upon the ocean blue

is that where I can find you

Iam looking for the glory of the Lord

Iam looking for his peace to fill my world

I need his love to change my daily life

and in that moment I will know that

you have forgiven me

For you are my father

you are my saviour

if I can't trust you

who can I turn to

you alone know me

you gave your spirit

you are close to me at all times

you are all I need

So if I feel you're not near me

I will trust your word

and if there are voices

speaking in my head

you tell me read the word

you never leave

you're always be with me

till the end of time

and I do not fear it

cos I know that Jesus

you're a friend of mine

© 2002 john tang

Links for Johanan's short film video are here, here, or here. These are low-quality videos so you will have to contact Johanan for the higher quality DVD or the producer.
Prayer items and links : 1.University studies for Jo, Melo and Alison and the last year of secondary school for Alexi. 2.Alison's language study in China and for her general needs. For her visit to Hong Kong. 3.For Johanan's theatre production in February 2009. There is a facebook site and a poster. 4.For Stuand Jon's ministries. 5.For Bethany's project. 6.For the Dalits in India (political freedom, social care, spiritual awakening). 7.For Melody's placement at the Willam Lennox neuological centre and for her dissertation. 8.Wayne's European tour(finished on the 3rd of Jan. 2009 in Bilbao). 9.Pray for GFA missionaries Nebu Sein and Yashpal Bhuta Masih in prison. Yashpal Bhuta Masih has since been released from prison but are due to stand trial. Pray for Randhir Malhotra and Kritanu Sarin who where attacked and robbed before the showing of a film on Jesus. 10.Our niece Lizzie's "swimmaton" for the Marie Curie Cancer Care. 11.Thanks for the youth retreat with David and Lydie which went well. 12.The youth meeting I will be speaking at in May 2009.
Dernières nouvelles: "Il y a des moments quand Jésus semble très loin. Où chercher pour trouver sa présence? En fin de compte nous devrions lui faire confiance; faire confiance à sa parole; croire qu'il ne nous quittera jamais; croire qu'il vit en moi par son Esprit." Les paroles de mon chant nous rappelle que si nous cherchons avec tout notre coeur, nous Le trouverons. Voici un lien vers "neverending" (sans fin) de David Crowder (avec sa guitare "hero" :oD) puisque son amitié est vraiment sans fin! Voici un lien qui illustre la situation au Sri-lanka plusieurs années après le Tsunami de Pasteur Yohanan (L'Evangile pour l'Asie). Vous pouvez cliquer sur l'image ou où vais-je trouvercliquez ici. Les examens terminent ce week-end sauf pour Melody qui continue son mémoire.

"Où vAiS-jE tRouVeR tA prEsEncE"

où vais-je trouver ta présence

quand tu sembles si loin

si je monte sur la montagne es-tu là

si je descends dans la vallée

ton Esprit est-il là

si je navigue sur l’océan

pourrais-je te trouver

je cherche la gloire du Seigneur

je cherche sa paix pour remplir mon monde

j’ai besoin de son amour tous les jours

et en ce moment je saurai que tu m’as pardonné

car tu es mon père

tu es mon sauveur

si je ne peux pas te faire confiance

vers qui me tourner

toi seul me connais

tu m’as donné ton Esprit

je te fais confiance

à ta parole quand tu sembles loin

si des voix se bousculent dans ma tête

je lis ta parole

tu ne me laisse jamais

tu seras avec moi jusqu’à la fin des temps

je ne crains pas

Jésus est mon ami

© 2002 john tang

Les liens vers le court métrage de Johanan se trouvent ici, ici, or here. Ce sont des vidéos de moindre qualité, il faut donc contacter Johanan pour le DVD de haute qualité ou via le réalisateur.
Prières et liens : 1.Etudes à l'unif. pour Jo, Melo et Alison pendant qu'Alexi termine en rhétos. 2.Les études d'Alison en Chine en langue chinoise. POur sa visite à Hong Kong. 3. Pour la pièce de théâtre de Johanan à Louvain-la-Neuve. Il y a un site sur facebook et un poster. 4.POur le ministère de Stu et Jon. 5.POur le projet de Bethany. 6.Pour les enfants des Dalits (les intouchables en Inde). 7.Pour le mémoire de Melody et pour ses stages au Centre neurologique Willam Lennox. 8.La tournée de Wayne qui s'est terminée le 3 janvier 2009 à Bilbao. 9.Prière pour les missionnaires GFA Nebu Sein et Yashpal Bhuta Masih qui se trouvent en prison. Yashpal Bhuta Masih a été libéré de prison mais doivent encore se défendre au tribunal. Priez pour Randhir Malhotra et Kritanu Sarin qui ont été agressés avant la projection d'un film sur Jésus. 10.Le "swimmaton" (nage sponsorisée) de notre nièce Lizzie pour l'oeuvre contre le cancer Marie Curie. 11.Merci pour la retraite de jeunes avec David et Lydie. 12.Message à apporter à la réunion de jeunes en mai 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home