Tuesday, October 27, 2009

news - nouvelles

Daily News Update 30th October 2009
Mise à jour 30 octobre 2009
Latest:
See the final tour dates for Delirious if you click on the pic or delirious
or right click.
Here is a video on their site about the tour. Do pray for the Mannah retreat this week-end that everyone will meet with God through all the activities and the fellowship. The retreat centre is well equipped as you can see below. retreat centre
It is mainly for flemish young people (20s and young couples) ;oD Pray for Melody's dissertation, for Alison's student job and contact with the churches in Carouges, the chinese church in Geneva, and the christian union, for Alexi's studies and sports activities, and for Johanan's grant application for his placement ... Thanks.
Month of Baptisms, Retreat, Weddings ...
My notes: "when things seem hard and help is nowhere to be seen, we need to know that needs will change" (2003).

"tHinGs wouLD cHANgE"

One day in my life

I knew that things would change

One hour one minute

that things were not the same

when I was touched by this love

from above

I knew that no one could ever

give me the same

you came into my life

you showed me who I was

and you called me by my name

I said come to me

and I come every day

and it's always the same

and I think I'll never lose it

ever again

I want to walk in this life

I want to know Iam ok

cos Iam not on my own anymore

for when you say to my heart

that in the twinkling of an eye

you are coming back for me

I will wait and I trust in your word

cos you never have let me down

and I keep in my heart your promises

when you come again

I will know my friend

for the trumpets will sound in the sky

and when you take me to your home

that you have prepared for me

I can see the light that's shining

I can hear the angels singing

I can know that you have conquered

death and hell

I will call upon your name now

nothing separates me

from your that's in my heart

that comes from you

© 2003 john tang

Prayer items and links
jO's uNi MELo'S uNi ALiSon'S uNi ALExi'S scH. aLiS iN sHAndOnG jO's tHEatRe jO's pOSTeR JO's fILm StU aT cBN JOn cAsseL BEThaNiE's prOj. DALitS MeLo'S plACemENt wAYnE's tOuR M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn aLisON's eSSaY Alexi's course at the LLN Uni.
Dernières nouvelles:

Voici les dates pour la dernière tournée de Delirious avant qu'il ne sa'arrête. si vous cliquez sur l'image vous verrez le poster en grand ou delirious
cliquez ici.
Voici une vidéo sur leur site à propos de la tournée. Priez pour la retraite "Mannah" ce week-end pour que chacun puisse rencontrer Dieu à travers toutes les activités et la communion fraternelle. Le centre de retraite est bien équipé comme vous voyez ci-dessous. centre de retraite
C'est surtout pour les jeunes couples et plus de 20 ans (neerlandephones avec qqs invités francophones ;oD), priez pour le mémoire de Melody, pour le job d'étudiant d'ALison et pour ses contacts avec l'église de Carouges, l'église chinoise à Genève et le groupe biblique universitaire, pour les études d'Alexi et pour ses activités sportives et pour la demande faite par Johanan pour une bourse erasmus pour son stage ... Merci.
Mois de baptêmes, retraites, mariages ... Voici des notes de mes chants : br>Mes notes: "quand ça va mal et aucune solution ne se présente, alors il faut croire que les choses vont changer" (2003).

"LeS cHosEs vONt cHANgeR"

un jour dans ma vie

je savais que ça allait changer

une heure, une minute

les choses n'étaient pas les mêmes

quand j'étais touché par cet amour

d'en haut

je savais que rien

ne serait jamais comme avant

tu es entré dans ma vie

tu m'as montré qui j'étais

tu m'as appelé par mon nom

Tu as dit viens à moi

et je viens chaque jour

c'est toujours le même

je ne le perdrais plus jamais

je veux marcher dans cette vie

je veux savoir, je vais bien

car je ne suis plus seul

quand tu parles à mon coeur

que dans un clin d'oeil

tu reviens pour moi

je ferai confiance en ta parole

car tu ne m'as jamais laissé tomber

et je garde les promesses dans mon coeur

quand tu reviendras

je connaêtrai mon ami

quand les trompettes sonneront

et tu m'amène à la maison

que tu m'as préparée

je vois la lumière briller

j'entends les anges chanter

je sais que tu as tout conquis

la mort et l'enfer

j'appelerai ton nom

rien ne me sépare de toi

tout dans ton coeur

tout ce qui vient de toi

© 2003 john tang

Prière et Liens
l'UniF de jO l'UniF de MELo l'UniF d'AliS l'EcoLe d'AlExI aLiS à sHAndOnG tHÊatRe dE jO pOSTeR dE jO fiLm dE JO StU à cBN JOn cAsseL pROjEt dE BEThaNiE DALitS sTAgEs dE MeLo tOUrNEE dE wAYnE M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn l'ARtiCLe d'ALiS Cours d'Alexi à l'unif. de LLN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home