Wednesday, February 17, 2010

news - nouvelles

Daily News Update 22nd February 2010
Mise à jour 22 février 2010
Latest:
FAMILY NEWS

Melody is back from Geneva. Alexi and myself fought againt the snow and ice to get to the airport ;o) Not quite so bad! Ruth (my sis) and Robin and family will visit Alison soon. Here are links for busy Johanan placement at CBN tv followed by the play (Shakespeare's "Twelfth night") with reservations here an article in
Le Soir
and a presentation on
regional tv
.
Check out music from "Rocket Summer", a christian musician who plays all the instruments on his albums which you can listen to rocket summer
here
and visit his site here.
My notes: "we have many regrets but He does not remember our regrets, just our present" (2003).

"i DiD noT mEAn"

I did not mean to say those words

I did not mean to do what I did

I just desire to see you once again

I know you're with me in the morning

to know that you're with me when I sleep

I did not mean to say what I said

I did not mean to do what I did

I did not mean to think those thoughts

But all I feel is that I mean come to you

cos you're the only one

who can make me think right

who can make me feel right

who can make me talk right

who can clean my heart again

you wanna create a new heart in me

you wanna open the door

you wanna put your love in me

you wanna make me someone new

I did not mean to stay on my own

all these long years not calling out to you

the evening's past and I feel cold and lonely

and something in me is calling out calling out

come by come by and speak to me

come by come by and speak your word

I know I need you I want to be heard

© 2003 john tang

links
1.Jo at uni 2.jo's film3.Meloat uni4.Alison at uni 5.Alexi at Uni 6.Alison's uni in China7.Jo's theatre production 8.poster10.Jo's uni paper 11.our friend Stu at CBN 12.our friend, Jon's ministries13.Dalits in India14.Melo's placement at the Willam Lennox neurological centre15.Wayne's tour 16.GFA missionaries 17.Marie Curie Cancer Care18.nEw yOrK sKA jAzz enSEmbLe toUr dAtEs19.David Condos"Such WONDROUS light" 20.David Crowder-guitar hero 21.Sri-Lanka post tsunami. 22.Alison's published essay.23.Alexi at LLN Uni. 24.Jo's uni paper
Dernières nouvelles:

NOUVELLES DE LA FAMILLE

Melody est revenue de Genève. Alexi et moi-même avons lutté contre la neige et le froid pour aller à l'aéroport ;o) En fait il faisait pas trop mauvais! Ruth (ma soeur) et Robin et leur famille rendent visite à Alison bientôt. voici quelques liens pour Johanan avec son stage chez CBN tv sa pîèce du théâtre "la nuit des rois" (Shakespeare) avec les réservations ici suivi par un
articles dans Le Soir
et une présentation à
la télé tvcom
.

Voici "Rocket Summer", un musicien chrétien qui joue tous les instruments sur ses albums que vous pouvez écouter rocket summer
ici
et visiter son site ici.
Mes notes: "nous avons pleins de regrets mais il ne se rappelle pas de nos regrets, just de notre présent!" (2003).

"jE nE vouLAiT pAS"

je ne voulais pas dire les mots

je ne voulais pas faire ce que j'ai fait

je désire juste te revoir

je sais que tu es avec moi le matin

je sais que tu es avec moi quand je dors

je ne voulais pas dire ce que j'ai dit

je ne voulais poas dire ce que j'ai dit

je ne voulais pas penser ces pensées

tout ce que je veux est de venir vers toi

car tu es le seul

qui peut me faire penser comme tu veux

qui peut me faire sentir comme il faut

qui peut me faire parler comme il faut

qui peut nettoyer mon coeur

tu veux crée un coeur en moi

tu veux ouvrir une porte

tu veux mettre ton amour en moi

tu veux me rendre nouveau

je ne veux pas rester seul

toutes ces années sans toi

la soirée est passée et je me sens seul

quelque chose en moi - t'appelle

viens me parler

viens parler ta parole

je sais que j'ai besoin que tu m'entends

© 2003 john tang

Liens
1.Jo à l'unif 2.Film de Jo3.Melo à l'unif4.Alison à l'unif 5.Alexi à l'unif 6.l'unif. d'Alis en Chine7.Pièce de Jo 8.POster de Jo10.Journal de Jo 11.notre ami Stu à CBN 12.notre ami Jon13.Dalits en Inde14.Stages de Melo au centre Willam Lennox 15.Tournée de Wayne 16.missionaires GFA 17.Fondation Marie Curie 18.nEw yOrK sKA jAzz enSEmbLe 19.David Condos"Such WONDROUS light" 20.David Crowder-guitar hero 21.Sri-Lanka post-tsunami. 22.Essai publié d'Alison.23.Alexi à l'unif.. 24.Journal de Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home