Saturday, March 20, 2010

news - nouvelles

Daily News Update 24th March 2010
Mise à jour 24 mars 2010
Latest:

FAMILY NEWS

Nice pic of Jo at the play and Iam posting a link to a video of a few secs of Jo singing shakespeares 12th night
here
. You will need a facebook account to see it but if not don't hesitate to contact me. There is another bit of video here.
Things have calmed down a bit with the end of the Festival although Johanan still has to publish the student newspaper with the team. Alexi has got over his injury and and now back into the flow of things with his sports - the last discipline being clearing 1.80 at the high jump which I could never do. Alison is finding it too quite after her cousins, aunt and uncle returned to the Uk and Melody has officially registered with the employment agency.
My notes: "we can only sing one song with the voice he has given us, with the life that is in us, with the inspiration and intelligence to carry it out!" (2003).

"iAM siTTinG"

Iam sitting with my guitar

Iam writing down songs that you

have given me

I don't think I can get very far

unless you show me the words to sing

and the sound and music to bring

I can only sing of you today

I can only sing of you today

I can only sing of you in every way

I can speak of your everlasting love

I can only see the heavens

open for me above

If the sun don't shine

and the rain don't fall

and the clouds will form

as the darkness falls

and there's doubt around

and I hear no sound

don't know what to sing

got no words to bring

then the Son will rise

high up in the sky

and I'll see the king

in his suffering

and I'll know he love's me

and I know he cares and

I know he's waiting

to take me there

and there'll be no end

to his peace and care

© 2003 john tang

links
1.Jo at uni 2.jo's film3.Meloat uni4.Alison at uni 5.Alexi at Uni 6.Alison's uni in China7.Jo's theatre production 8.poster10.Jo's uni paper 11.our friend Stu at CBN 12.our friend, Jon's ministries13.Dalits in India14.Melo's placement at the Willam Lennox neurological centre15.Wayne's tour 16.GFA missionaries 17.Marie Curie Cancer Care18.nEw yOrK sKA jAzz enSEmbLe toUr dAtEs19.David Condos"Such WONDROUS light" 20.David Crowder-guitar hero 21.Sri-Lanka post tsunami. 22.Alison's published essay.23.Alexi at LLN Uni. 24.Jo's uni paper
Dernières nouvelles:


Nouvelles de la famille

Chouette image de Jo dans la pièce ici. Vous pouvez regarder une courte vidéo de Jo qui chante shakespeares 12th night
ici
. Si vous n'avez pas de compte facebook alors n'hésitez pas de me contacter. Il y a une deuxième vidéo ici.
La vie est plus paisible suite à la clôture du Festival à LLN. Johanan continue le journal pour étudiants avec son équipe. Alexi est revenu de sa blessure et continue avec le sport. La dernière discipline qu'il a tenté était le saut en hauteur (1.80) (que je n'arrivais pas à faire;o). Alison trouve la vie trop calme suite au retour de ses cousines, sa tante et son oncle en ANgleterre! Melody est officiellement inscrite comme demandeuse d'emploi ;o)
Mes notes: "nous n'avons qu'un chant à chanter, avec la voix qu'il nous a donné, avec le souffle de vie en nous,
avec l'intelligence et l'inspiration pour le réaliser" (2003).

"jE suIS aSSIs"

je suis assis avec ma guitare

écrivant le chants que

tu m'as donné

je n'irais pas très loin

si tu ne me donnes pas les mots

si tu mets pas la musique en moi

je ne peux chanter que de toi

je chante de toi de toutes les façons

je parle de ton amour qui dure

je vois le ciel s'ouvrir pour moi

si le soleil ne brille pas

si la pluie ne tombe pas

si les nuages se forment

et les ténèbres tombent autour

dans les doutes

et je n'entends rien

et je n'ai plus de chant

plus de paroles

alors le Fils se lèvera

dans le ciel

et je verrai le Roi

souffrant

je saurai qu'il m'aime

qu'il prend soin

qu'il m'attend

pour m'amener là

où la vie est sans fin

sans sa paix et sa sécurité

© 2003 john tang

Liens
1.Jo à l'unif 2.Film de Jo3.Melo à l'unif4.Alison à l'unif 5.Alexi à l'unif 6.l'unif. d'Alis en Chine7.Pièce de Jo 8.POster de Jo10.Journal de Jo 11.notre ami Stu à CBN 12.notre ami Jon13.Dalits en Inde14.Stages de Melo au centre Willam Lennox 15.Tournée de Wayne 16.missionaires GFA 17.Fondation Marie Curie 18.nEw yOrK sKA jAzz enSEmbLe 19.David Condos"Such WONDROUS light" 20.David Crowder-guitar hero 21.Sri-Lanka post-tsunami. 22.Essai publié d'Alison.23.Alexi à l'unif.. 24.Journal de Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home