Thursday, April 08, 2010

news - nouvelles

Daily News Update 12th April 2010
Mise à jour 12 avril 2010
Latest:
I had to put in this amazing picture of the Meerkat which apparently always rests against (or on top of) another Meerkat - pour thing ;o) meerkat
Delirious? is the band that has continued to set me on fire when I hear their music. I love these guys. My first tour was with them, and I still count those days as some of the most important days of my music-life…I couldn’t be more proud to call them my friends.
– Chris Tomlin
“Majesty” is, to me, what I would call a picture perfect song. Every word is perfectly placed to paint a picture of God’s mercy, grace and grandeur. It is a timeless melody, anointed lyrics and, I believe, will be sung for generations.
– Michael W. Smith
I will never forget that moment when I first heard Delirious?. I found myself screaming to my father in the next office to come and hear this amazing song and began dancing around the office like I was a child again.
– Bill Hearn, EMI Christian Music Group President and CEO
They’ve [Delirious?] redefined the praise and worship scene; these guys are true artists who point the way to God. They’re also one of those rare bands whose music appeals to nearly all generations.
– TobyMac

Delirious? is one of the most important bands in the past 10 -15 years, not to mention my all-time favorite band. They have worn their passionate love for Christ on their sleeves while making some of the most creative music of any genre.
– Bart Millard (Mercy Me)

For many years now, Delirious? have been inspiring us in our pursuit of Christ through their creative genius and uncompromising message of faith and hope through music. Mark and I count it one of life’s greatest riches to call these guys and their families our friends…
– Darlene Zschech

“Our God Reigns” is a song that immediately struck a cord with me. It’s an awesome reminder that no matter what life throws at you- both challenges big and small- that God is always in control and that He seeks to bring His justice to the broken hearted of this world. Its message is powerful and encourages me to do whatever I can to help people who are suffering and in need of experiencing God’s love.
– Joyce Meyer

I remember the first time I ever listened to “Obsession.” I was blown away by the honesty and passion. It was a worship song like I had never heard before – fresh lyrics full of imagination and vivid imagery with a deep heart-cry for more of God. I would listen to this song again and again, crying out to God, telling him how much I loved him and how much I wanted to know him more.
– Tim Hughes

I love “Our God Reigns.” I’ve heard it many, many times and it never fails to move me. They say that nothing in the Psalms was abstract – the writer was a soldier so he sang about spears and shields. In the same way, this song is so powerful because it is specifically about certain heart-breaking situations. Then over all of the pain and confusion the song declares King Jesus and His kingdom reign – a kingdom which ushers in hope, truth, restoration and joy. What a powerful anthem.
– Matt Redman


FAMILY NEWS

As I mentioned previously, Johanan's play won the best play award from the theatre jury and the prize is an invitation all expenses paid to perform at the Avignon Festival at Easter. It looks like they will finally be able to go to the Avignon Festival Melody received a job proposal which did not seem to be the right one so a bit more patience is needed. Alexi is fine now and back to sports. Alison has promised to sends pics of her trip to visit a friend's family not far from where Claire and myself spent our honeymoon about 3000m above Sion in Switzerland.
My notes: "just wanna say that all that matters is . . . " (2003).

"jUsT wANNa sAy"

I just want to say to you that

you have given me more than

anything else in this world

I just want to say it's true that

What I have is worth much more

than all the pearls

when I spend more time with you

you just take my worries

give me something new

And I know it's true, nothing else

will do and I know it's true

when I need a friend and

I know it's true

nothing else will do

no one else can help

when I need a friend

It's you

when I speak with you

your spirit's praying too

with sighs which cannot be heard

when I speak with you

your spirit's praying with

feelings which I cannot know

© 2003 john tang

links
1.Jo at uni 2.jo's film3.Meloat uni4.Alison at uni 5.Alexi at Uni 6.Alison's uni in China7.Jo's theatre production 8.poster10.Jo's uni paper 11.our friend Stu at CBN 12.our friend, Jon's ministries13.Dalits in India14.Melo's placement at the Willam Lennox neurological centre15.Wayne's tour 16.GFA missionaries 17.Marie Curie Cancer Care18.nEw yOrK sKA jAzz enSEmbLe toUr dAtEs19.David Condos"Such WONDROUS light" 20.David Crowder-guitar hero 21.Sri-Lanka post tsunami. 22.Alison's published essay.23.Alexi at LLN Uni. 24.Jo's uni paper
Dernières nouvelles:
J'étais obligé de mettre cette image du Meerkat qui, apparemment, se repose toujours contre (ou sur) un autre Meerkat - le pauvre ;o) meerkat
delirious by their peers " Delirious est considéré comme le groupe pionnier de la louange moderne et un des meilleurs groupes en "LIVE". Les autres musiciens chrétiens en disent quelques mots ici:
Delirious? est le groupe qui continue à m'enflammer chaque fois que je les écoute. J'aime beaucoup ces gars. Je les ai accompagnés lors de ma première tournée. Je considère que l'expérience vécue avec eux et les jours passés en leur compagnie font partie des moments les plus importants de ma vie musicalement parlant! Je suis fier de les appeler "amis".
– Chris Tomlin
“Majesté” est, pour moi, le chant le plus complet. Chaque mot est parfaitement placé dans le chant pour dépeindre la miséricorde, la grâce et l'amour de Dieu. La mélodie ne vieillira pas et les paroles ont reçues l'onction de Dieu. C’est un chant qui sera chanté pour les générations à venir.
– Michael W. Smith
Je n'oublierai jamais la première fois que j'ai entendu Delirious! J'ai appelé mon papa dans le bureau à côté pour qu’il vienne écouter ce chant étonnant et je me suis mis à danser dans le bureau comme un petit gamin.
– Bill Hearn, EMI Christian Music Group President and CEO
Ils ont [Delirious?] redéfini la scène de la musique de louange et d'adoration; ces gars sont de vrais artistes qui montrent le chemin vers Dieu. Ils font partie de ces groupes rares qui attirent toutes les générations.
– TobyMac

Delirious? est un des groupes les plus importants de ces dernières 10 à 15 années, et je les compte parmi mes groupes préférés. Ils ne cachent pas leur amour passionné pour Christ. On peut compter leur musique parmi les plus créatives.
– Bart Millard (Mercy Me)

Pendant plusieurs années, Delirious nous a inspiré dans notre recherche du Christ à travers leur génie créatif, leur message de foi sans compromis et l’espoir véhiculé à travers leur musique. C'est un privilège pour Mark et moi-même de les compter parmi nos amis.
– Darlene Zschech

“Notre Dieu règne” est un chant qui m’a profondément touché. Il me rappelle que quelles que soient nos difficultés dans la vie - Dieu a toujours les choses en main et apporte sa justice à ceux qui ont le coeur brisé. Leur puissant message m'encourage à aider ceux qui souffrent et qui ont besoin de l'amour de Dieu.
– Joyce Meyer

Je me souviens de la première fois où j’ai entendu “Obsession.” J'ai été bouleversé par l'honnêteté et la passion. C’était un chant de louange que je n'avais jamais entendu– les paroles sont bourrées d'imagination et d'images, un cri du coeur vers Dieu. J'écoutais souvent ce chant en boucle, tout en criant à Dieu en lui disant combien je l'aimais, et combien je voulais mieux le connaître.
– Tim Hughes

J'aime “Notre Dieu règne.” Je l'ai entendue tant de fois et ça me touche chaque fois sans faille. Il parait que rien dans les Psaumes n’était abstrait - le compositeur était un soldat - il chantait donc à propos de boucliers et d'épées. De la même manière, ce chant est puissant parce qu’il illustre des situations de souffrance profonde. A travers la douleur et la confusion, le Roi Jésus s'élève et il règne sur son Royaume. Il s'agit d'un Royaume qui amène l'espoir, la vérité, la restauration et la joie. Quel chant puissant.
– Matt Redman




Nouvelles de la famille

Je vous ai déjà parlé du Festival d'Avignon. En effet, la pièce de Johanan a reçu le meilleur prix du Jury du Festival. Le prix est une invitation à présenter leur pièce au Festival d'Avignon à Pâques, tous frais payés. Ils y seront ! Melody a déjà reçu la proposition d'un travail qui convenait pas. Elle doit encore patienter ;o) Alexi va bien et a repris du sport. Alison a passé quelques jours avec une famille près de l'endroit où Claire et moi-même avons passé notre voyage de noces (3000m au-dessus de Sion) en Suisse. Elle va nous envoyer les photos.
Mes notes: "all i want to say is all that matters is . . ." (2003).

" jE veUX jUSTe diRe"

je veux juste dire que

tu m'as tout donné

plus qu'autre chose dans le monde

c'est vrai que

je possède ce qui a une grande valeur

plus que des perles

quand je passe de temps avec toi

tu enlèves mes soucis

tu me donnes quelque chose de nouveau

c'est vrai

rien d'autre ferait l'affaire

quand j'ai besoin d'un ami

c'est vrai

il n'y a que toi

personne ne peut aider

quand j'ai besoin d'un ami

c'est toi

quand je parle avec toi

ton Esprit prie aussi

avec des soupirs

quand je parle avec toi

ton Esprit prie avec moi

lui seul ressent

© 2003 john tang

Liens
1.Jo à l'unif 2.Film de Jo3.Melo à l'unif4.Alison à l'unif 5.Alexi à l'unif 6.l'unif. d'Alis en Chine7.Pièce de Jo 8.POster de Jo10.Journal de Jo 11.notre ami Stu à CBN 12.notre ami Jon13.Dalits en Inde14.Stages de Melo au centre Willam Lennox 15.Tournée de Wayne 16.missionaires GFA 17.Fondation Marie Curie 18.nEw yOrK sKA jAzz enSEmbLe 19.David Condos"Such WONDROUS light" 20.David Crowder-guitar hero 21.Sri-Lanka post-tsunami. 22.Essai publié d'Alison.23.Alexi à l'unif.. 24.Journal de Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home