Tuesday, June 29, 2010

news - nouvelles

Daily News Update
Mise à jour
Latest:

FAMILY NEWS

Nice oldie of Claire ;o) claire in London Johanan, Alexi and Alison have finished exams. Melody is doing a temporary job during the summer.
David Crowder has a "summer happiness" acoustic EP here.
I saw this interesting number called ZOE by Renault ;o) zoe

My notes: "We all carry burdens impossible to let go of and only one person can lighten the load" (2003).

"sHe tHinKs sHe wANtS tO diE"

She thinks she wants to die

she's tired of these lies

she knows the world is lost and empty

she's talking on the phone

she's sitting all alone

she knows her friends are there

but she wants to flee

Why should it happen to me

why should these things

just happen to me

why should I want to be free

I can see you wanna go

I can see you're all alone

I can see you're feeling low

I can see you need a friend

Iam waiting here

I want you to come now

to find me here somehow

I know you need my love

inside of you

Why do you wait

when you know that there's a way

why don't you look for the answer

Why should it happen to me

why should these things

just happen to me

why should I want to be free

© 2003 john tang

links
1.Jo at uni 2.jo's film3.Meloat uni4.Alison at uni 5.Alexi at Uni 6.Alison's uni in China7.Jo's theatre production 8.poster10.Jo's uni paper 11.our friend Stu at CBN 12.our friend, Jon's ministries13.Dalits in India14.Melo's placement at the Willam Lennox neurological centre15.Wayne's tour 16.GFA missionaries 17.Marie Curie Cancer Care18.nEw yOrK sKA jAzz enSEmbLe toUr dAtEs19.David Condos"Such WONDROUS light" 20.David Crowder-guitar hero 21.Sri-Lanka post tsunami. 22.Alison's published essay.23.Alexi at LLN Uni. 24.Jo's uni paper
Dernières nouvelles:

NOUVELLES DE LA FAMILLE

Jolie image de Claire à Londres ;o) claire in London > Johanan, Alexi et Alison ont terminé leurs examens. Melody a un boulot temporaire pendant l'été.
Voici un EP acoustique "summer happiness" de David Crowder ici.
Voici une nouvelle création intéressant appelé "Zoé" par Renault ;o) zoe

My notes: "nous portons tous les fardeaux et il n'y a qu'une personne qui sait alléger notre fardeau" (2003).

"eLLe vEUx mOurIr"

elle veut mourir

fatiguée des mensonges

elle sait que le monde est vide et perdu

elle parle au téléphone

assise toute seule

elle sait que ses amis sont là

mais elle veut fuire

pourquoi moi?

pourquoi toutes ces choses

n'arrivent qu'à moi

pourquoi ne pourrais-je pas etre libre

je vois que tu veux partir

je vois que tu es toute seule

je vois que tu es déprimée

je vois que tu as besoin d'ami

JE t'attends

viens maintenant

me retrouver

tu as besoin de mon amour

à l'intérieur

pourquoi attendre

quand tu sais qu'il y a un chemin

pourquoi ne pas chercher la réponse

pourquoi cela m'arrive-t-il

pourquoi toutes ce choses

n'arrivent qu'à moi

pourquoi chercher à être libre

© 2003 john tang

Liens
1.Jo à l'unif 2.Film de Jo3.Melo à l'unif4.Alison à l'unif 5.Alexi à l'unif 6.l'unif. d'Alis en Chine7.Pièce de Jo 8.POster de Jo10.Journal de Jo 11.notre ami Stu à CBN 12.notre ami Jon13.Dalits en Inde14.Stages de Melo au centre Willam Lennox 15.Tournée de Wayne 16.missionaires GFA 17.Fondation Marie Curie 18.nEw yOrK sKA jAzz enSEmbLe 19.David Condos"Such WONDROUS light" 20.David Crowder-guitar hero 21.Sri-Lanka post-tsunami. 22.Essai publié d'Alison.23.Alexi à l'unif.. 24.Journal de Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home