Saturday, August 28, 2010

news

Daily News Update
Mise à jour
Latest:

FAMILY NEWS

End of Skyping ;o)skyper

Natalie Grant natalie grant. here.
Matthew Smith (offered by NRT) click right and save as metthew smith. here.
Kerrie Roberts (offered by NRT) click right and save as kerrie roberts. here.Alexi issitting exams at the University. Melody has been offered the temporary speech-therapy job in the neurological unit of the hospital from September to January. Alison has got the a student job in September. The girls return from the Momentum Christian Festival.

My notes: "I reach out my hand I dedicated this song to Brenda who went to be with Jesus in April 2003
and I offered this song to Keith and Asher (2 yr?) as a token of Brenda's walk with Jesus relying on his strength,
presence and faithfulness just as we all have to each day" (2003).

"i rEAcH ouT mY hANd tO yOu"

I reach out my hand to you

It seems you're not near

I call out to you my friend

You say Iam here.

I will never leave you

not forsake you

I will be there till the end of time

Don't get worried just keep calling

Don't you know that you are mine

I believe in you

I believe you're true

I believe in you

I reach out my hand to you

when darkness is around

no one who I can lean on

No one there at all

I will never leave you not forsake you

I will be there till the end of time

Don't get worried just keep calling

Don't you know /that you are mine

I believe in you

I reach out my hand to you

when I feel so forgotten

Erased from everyone's mind

Until I see you gave me your son

I will never leave you not forsake you

I will be there till the end of time

Don't get worried just keep calling

Don't you know that you are mine

I believe in you

© 2002 john tang

links
1.Jo at uni 2.jo's film3.Meloat uni4.Alison at uni 5.Alexi at Uni 6.Alison's uni in China7.Jo's theatre production 8.poster10.Jo's uni paper 11.our friend Stu at CBN 12.our friend, Jon's ministries13.Dalits in India14.Melo's placement at the Willam Lennox neurological centre15.Wayne's tour 16.GFA missionaries 17.Marie Curie Cancer Care18.nEw yOrK sKA jAzz enSEmbLe toUr dAtEs19.David Condos"Such WONDROUS light" 20.David Crowder-guitar hero 21.Sri-Lanka post tsunami. 22.Alison's published essay.23.Alexi at LLN Uni. 24.Jo's uni paper
Dernières nouvelles:

NOUVELLES DE LA FAMILLE

Fin de skyper ;o)skyper

Natalie Grant natalie grant. here.
Matthew Smith (offert par NRT) clicquez droite et sauver la cible metthew smith. ici.
Kerrie Roberts (offert par NRT) clicquez droite et sauver la cible kerrie roberts. ici.Alexi commence ses examens à l'unif. Johanan a sa "defence" de stages devant le jury le 31 août. Melody a reçu la proposition d'un travail à l'hôpital (septembre - janvier dans la section neurologie). Alison a été acceptée pour son job en septembre. Les filles sont de retour du Festival chrétien Momentum.

Mes notes: "Je dédie ce chant à Brenda (trentaine d'années) qui est partie auprès de Jésus en avril 2003 .
J'ai offert ce chant à Keith et Asher (2 ans?) en souvenir de la relation de Brenda avec Jésus.
Elle s'est appuyée sur la force, sur la présence et la fidélité de Jésus tout comme nous sommes invités à le faire" (2003).

"jE tenDs mA mAiN vERs tOi"

Je tends ma main

Je tends ma main vers toi

tu semble très loin

je crie vers toi mon ami

tu me dis que t’es là

Je ne te quitterai jamais et

je ne t’abandonnerai jamais

je serai là jusqu’à la fin des temps

Ne t’inquiète pas - continue à faire appel à moi

ne sais tu pas que tu es à moi

Je crois en toi

je crois en toi mon vrai ami

je crois en toi

Je tends la main vers toi quand les ténèbres m’entourent

personne sur qui je peux compter ne se trouve auprès de moi

Je ne te quitterai jamais et je ne t’abandonnerai jamais

je serai là jusqu’à la fin des temps

Ne t’inquiète pas - continue à faire appel à moi

ne sais tu pas que tu es à moi

je crois en toi

Je tends ma main vers toi

quand tout le monde semble m’oublier

effacé de l’esprit de tous

jusqu’à ce que je vois que tu m’as donné ton fils

Je ne te quitterai jamais et je ne t’abandonnerai jamais

© 2002 john tang


Liens
1.Jo à l'unif 2.Film de Jo3.Melo à l'unif4.Alison à l'unif 5.Alexi à l'unif 6.l'unif. d'Alis en Chine7.Pièce de Jo 8.POster de Jo10.Journal de Jo 11.notre ami Stu à CBN 12.notre ami Jon13.Dalits en Inde14.Stages de Melo au centre Willam Lennox 15.Tournée de Wayne 16.missionaires GFA 17.Fondation Marie Curie 18.nEw yOrK sKA jAzz enSEmbLe 19.David Condos"Such WONDROUS light" 20.David Crowder-guitar hero 21.Sri-Lanka post-tsunami. 22.Essai publié d'Alison.23.Alexi à l'unif.. 24.Journal de Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home