Wednesday, September 15, 2010

news

Daily News Update
Mise à jour
Latest:

FAMILY NEWS

Here is another white pigeon baby in Claire's hands ;o) pigeon in hand
Melody has started her temporary speech-therapy job on Monday, in the neurological unit of the hospital from September to January. Alison will be doing her student job until the end of the month whilst Johanan finished today. Alexi has another week to go. Johanan's theatre group came to spend a night at our place so we got to know them a bit better.
Big Daddy Weave big daddy weavehere.
Chris Sligh big daddy weavebig daddy weavehere.

My notes: "This song describes the security of knowing that through all the rejection
and injustice on earth that we belong to Jesus and are in the father's hand.
This is a clear picture of identity of who Iam and where my home is." (2003).

"i bElonG tO yOu"

I belong to you

No one can take me away

you bind me to your heart

Iam staying here that's true

when the storm clouds they gather

I know you will keep me warm

when the rain falls and there's thunder

I know you will give your love

you will take me through

whatever life will throw at me

when the times are hard

when there's darkness all around

you come and open up the door

I belong to you (I belong)

you will pull me through

I know it's true

cos I can see your love is in me now

I can get through this somehow

© 2002 john tang

links
1.Jo at uni 2.jo's film3.Meloat uni4.Alison at uni 5.Alexi at Uni 6.Alison's uni in China7.Jo's theatre production 8.poster10.Jo's uni paper 11.our friend Stu at CBN 12.our friend, Jon's ministries13.Dalits in India14.Melo's placement at the Willam Lennox neurological centre15.Wayne's tour 16.GFA missionaries 17.Marie Curie Cancer Care18.nEw yOrK sKA jAzz enSEmbLe toUr dAtEs19.David Condos"Such WONDROUS light" 20.David Crowder-guitar hero 21.Sri-Lanka post tsunami. 22.Alison's published essay.23.Alexi at LLN Uni. 24.Jo's uni paper
Dernières nouvelles: Un bébé pigeon blanc dans les mains de Claire ;o) pigeon in hand
Johanan's theatre group came to spend a night at our place so we got to know them a bit better. Melody a commencé son travail à l'hôpital (septembre - janvier dans la section neurologie) ce lundi. Alison continue son job jusqu'à la fin du mois. Johanan a terminé son job d'étudiant mais il reste une semaine pour Alexi dans son job. Les amis de la troupe théâtrale de Johanan sont venus passer une nuit à la maison. C'était chouette de partager avec eux et de mieux les connaître.
Big Daddy Weave big daddy weaveici.
Chris Sligh big daddy weavebig daddy weaveici.

Mes notes: "Malgré l'horreur physique de la crucifixion,
j'ai eu un aperçu de la beauté de l'amour de Jésus dans sa souffrance." (2003).

"jE t'APPartiEnS"

Ce chant décrit la sécurité de connaître l'appartenance à Jésus malgré
tout le rejet et l'injustice que nous pouvons vivre sur la terre.
Nous nous trouvons dans les mains de Dieu,
je reçois une image claire de qui je suis et où "mon chez moi" se trouve.
Je t’appartiens

personne ne peut me reprendre

tu me lies à ton coeur

c’est vrai que je resterai ici

quand les nuages noirs arrivent

je sais que tu me gardes au chaud

quand la pluie tombe et le tonnerre éclate

je sais que tu me donnes ton amour

tu me ferais traverser tout

ce que la vie me réserve

quand les temps sont durs

et les ténèbres sont autour

tu viens et tu ouvres la porte

je t’appartiens

tu me ferais tout traverser

je sais que c’est vrai parce que

ton amour est en moi

je peux m’en sortir

© 2002 john tang


Liens
1.Jo à l'unif 2.Film de Jo3.Melo à l'unif4.Alison à l'unif 5.Alexi à l'unif 6.l'unif. d'Alis en Chine7.Pièce de Jo 8.POster de Jo10.Journal de Jo 11.notre ami Stu à CBN 12.notre ami Jon13.Dalits en Inde14.Stages de Melo au centre Willam Lennox 15.Tournée de Wayne 16.missionaires GFA 17.Fondation Marie Curie 18.nEw yOrK sKA jAzz enSEmbLe 19.David Condos"Such WONDROUS light" 20.David Crowder-guitar hero 21.Sri-Lanka post-tsunami. 22.Essai publié d'Alison.23.Alexi à l'unif.. 24.Journal de Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home