Wednesday, August 19, 2009

news- nouvelles

Daily News Update 20th August 2009
Mise à jour 20 août 2009
Latest:
Our niece and her husband will be coming to visit us in a few days time. Alexi is doing well at his student job whilst Melody will begin her job at the hotel in September. The meeting at B'mead church in London went well. Do pray for those who are going through difficult times. I used the video below with the great song "Remedy" from David Crowder at the church. It was good to meet up and share with everyone. If you cannot see the video you can click on the picture or
dcb


click here
.
My notes: "we look for freedom but no one on earth can free us from ourselves!" (2003).

"wANNa bE frEE"

I wanna be free in his kingdom

I wanna be free from all strife

I wanna be free in his laughter

I wanna be free in his life

I wanna be in my living each day

I wanna be free to say no

I wanna be free in what I say

I wanna be free where I go

He gives me this freedom

He lets me be myself

He calls me to walk beside him

He shows me the way

It's a new way I never knew

It's a new way that is true

Can't understand it

can't try to make it

it's a new gift for me and you

It's a new way Iam following

It's a new way I know

It's a new way Iam learning now

it's a new way to go go go

Jesus go the way he teaches me

go the way he shows

go the way he's giving me

go the way he knows

© 2003 john tang

Prayer items and links
jO's uNi MELo'S uNi ALiSon'S uNi ALExi'S scH. aLiS iN sHAndOnG jO's tHEatRe jO's pOSTeR JO's fILm StU aT cBN JOn cAsseL BEThaNiE's prOj. DALitS MeLo'S plACemENt wAYnE's tOuR M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn aLisON's eSSaY
Dernières nouvelles: Notre nièce et son mari nous rendent visite dans quelques jours. Alexi travaille bien dans son boulot d'étudiant et Melody commence son job à l'hôtel au mois de septembre. Le culte à B'mead church à London s'est bien passé. Priez pour ceux qui passent par des moments difficiles. J'ai également montré la vidéo ci-dessous avec le chant magnifique, "Remedy" de David Crowder. On a pu partager ensemble avec les amis également. Si vous ne voyez pas la vidéo alors vous pouvez soit cliquer sur l'image soit
dcb


cliquer ici
.
Mes notes: "Tout le monde veut être libre mais personne sur la terre ne pourrait nous libérer vraiment!" (2003).

"jE vEuX êtRE LiBrE"

je veux être libre dans son royaume

je veux être libre de tout stress

je veux être libre pour rire

je veux être libre dans sa vie

je veux être libre dans ma de tout les jours

je veux être libre pour dire non

je veux être libre de dire non

je veux être libre où que j'aille

Il me donne cette liberté

Il me permet d'être moi-même

Il m'appelle à le suivre

Il me montre la voie à suivre

Il s'agit s'une nouvelle voie

un chemin vrai et différent

je ne le comprends pas

je n'arrive pas à y accéder moi-même

Il s'agit d'un don pour toi et moi

Il s'agit d'une voie nouvelle que je suis

Un chemin que je connais bien

une voie que j'apprends

une direction à suivre

Jésus ouvre la route devant moi

je suivrai ce qu'il me montre

je poursuivrai

ce qu'il connait

© 2003 john tang

Prière et Liens
l'UniF de jO l'UniF de MELo l'UniF d'AliS l'EcoLe d'AlExI aLiS à sHAndOnG tHÊatRe dE jO pOSTeR dE jO fiLm dE JO StU à cBN JOn cAsseL pROjEt dE BEThaNiE DALitS sTAgEs dE MeLo tOUrNEE dE wAYnE M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn l'ARtiCLe d'ALiS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home