Thursday, August 13, 2009

news- nouvelles

Daily News Update 14th August 2009
Mise à jour 14 août 2009
Latest:

Another pic by Robin taken during their visit to Belgium with a on a thoughtful spiritual theme ;oD We picked some plums from Anna's tree yesterday and I made a plum cake yeah baby ;OD We have been to invited to visit David and Theresa on Saturday. Melody is striving hard to finish her dissertation in a few days time. I will leave the pic from Sarah's wedding of us holding Anna's baby Esmae ;o)(I have not lost the touch !) We will be doing the service at the Berrymead church next week-end and meeting everyone in the fellowship. If you click on either pic of the belgian one or Esmae you can get a new song download by Phil Stacey from NRT (click right and save as). If you cannot see the image you can
by robin
click right and save target as here

Esmae
or click right and save target as here.

My notes: "No one else can help!" (2003).

"nO onE eLsE<"

no one else can speak to me

just the way you do

No one else can calm my fears

when I talk to you

You are a friend

every day and night

you are a friend

And I know I can't sleep

and I know it's dark

and I know the light has gone

but you are in my heart

And you come to comfort me

and you take my thoughts

and you fill me with your life

warm in every part

no one understands

the way you do

no one else can talk to me

no one takes my hand

come talk to me

comfort me

take my hand now

© 2003 john tang

Prayer items and links
jO's uNi MELo'S uNi ALiSon'S uNi ALExi'S scH. aLiS iN sHAndOnG jO's tHEatRe jO's pOSTeR JO's fILm StU aT cBN JOn cAsseL BEThaNiE's prOj. DALitS MeLo'S plACemENt wAYnE's tOuR M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn aLisON's eSSaY
Dernières nouvelles: Encore une image prise par Robin lors de leur visite en Belgique suivant un thème philosophico-spirituel ;oD Nous avons cueilli quelques prunes chez Anna! J'ai fait un gâteau aux prunes - ouai ;oD Nous avons été invités à rendre visite chez David et Theresa ce samedi. Melody tente à terminer son mémoire dans quelques jours! Je vais laisser la photo de la fille d'Anna, Esmae, prise au mariage de Sarah ;o) (Je n'ai pas perdu l'habitude ;oD) Nous ferons le culte à l'église de Londres, Berrymead, le week-end prochaine. Si vous cliquez sur l'une ou l'autre image en Belgique ou Esmae vous pouvez télécharger un chant par Phil Stacey de NRT (cliquer droite et sauver). Si vous ne voyez pas l'image vous pouvez
par robin
click droite et sauver la cible ici

Esmae

ou cliquer droite et sauver la cible ici.
Mes notes: "Personne d'autre ne pourrait nous aider!" (2003).

"pERsoNNe d'AUtrE"

personne d'autre ne pourrait me parler

comme toi tu me parles

personne d'autre saurait calmer mes craintes

quand je te parles

tu es un ami

chaque jour et chaque nuit

tu es un ami

je sais je ne pourrais pas dormir

je sais qu'il fait noir

je sais la lumière est éteinte

mais tu restes dans mon coeur

et tu viens me conforter

et tu prends toutes me pensées

et tu me remplis de ta vie

tu me remplis de ta chaleur

personne ne comprends comme toi

personne d'autre ne me parles comme toi

personne d'autre ne pourrait prendre ma main comme toi

viens me parler

viens me conforter

prends ma main maintenant

© 2003 john tang

Prière et Liens
l'UniF de jO l'UniF de MELo l'UniF d'AliS l'EcoLe d'AlExI aLiS à sHAndOnG tHÊatRe dE jO pOSTeR dE jO fiLm dE JO StU à cBN JOn cAsseL pROjEt dE BEThaNiE DALitS sTAgEs dE MeLo tOUrNEE dE wAYnE M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn l'ARtiCLe d'ALiS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home