Monday, March 22, 2010

news - nouvelles

Daily News Update 26th March 2010
Mise à jour 26 mars 2010
Latest:
"Pocketful of Rocks" explains their project in five parts pocketful of rocks
here
. You can see the four other vids in the right hand menu.
Several musicians have united in "Healing Haiti" which can be found on "itunes" healing haiti
here
.
Johanan's johanan as feste
(feste singing) "Hey, Robin, jolly Robin,Tell me how thy lady does..."

FAMILY NEWS


Things have calmed down a bit with the end of the Festival although Johanan still has to publish the student newspaper with the team. Alexi has got over his injury and and now back into the flow of things with his sports - the last discipline being clearing 1.80 at the high jump which I could never do. Alison is finding it too quite after her cousins, aunt and uncle returned to the Uk and Melody has officially registered with the employment agency.
My notes: "our life-long search for true meaning has finally ended!" (2003).

"in My lIfE"

In my life as I wait today

In my life you will come to stay

In my life I've been waiting a long time

In my life and there's no one

I can find to help me

In my life got a reason to live

In my life got a reason to give

Now I know that you'll never

leave me on my own

Now I know that you'll take me

with you wherever you go

I will never leave you nor forsake you

Iam your only friend

I will never leave you nor forsake you

there's never be an end

Many friends one God

Many friends one king

many friends one Lord

many friends one king

many friends to whom we sing

© 2003 john tang

links
1.Jo at uni 2.jo's film3.Meloat uni4.Alison at uni 5.Alexi at Uni 6.Alison's uni in China7.Jo's theatre production 8.poster10.Jo's uni paper 11.our friend Stu at CBN 12.our friend, Jon's ministries13.Dalits in India14.Melo's placement at the Willam Lennox neurological centre15.Wayne's tour 16.GFA missionaries 17.Marie Curie Cancer Care18.nEw yOrK sKA jAzz enSEmbLe toUr dAtEs19.David Condos"Such WONDROUS light" 20.David Crowder-guitar hero 21.Sri-Lanka post tsunami. 22.Alison's published essay.23.Alexi at LLN Uni. 24.Jo's uni paper
Dernières nouvelles:
"Pocketful of Rocks" explique leur projet en cinq parties pocketful of rocks
ici
. VOus trouverez les quatre autres parties dans le menu à droite de la page.
Plusieurs musiciens se réunissent pour "Healing Haiti" sur "itunes" healing haiti
ici
.
Le buffon (Johanan) dans la pièce se trouve ci-dessous johanan as feste

Nouvelles de la famille


La vie est plus paisible suite à la clôture du Festival à LLN. Johanan continue le journal pour étudiants avec son équipe. Alexi est revenu de sa blessure et continue avec le sport. La dernière discipline qu'il a tenté était le saut en hauteur (1.80) (que je n'arrivais pas à faire;o). Alison trouve la vie trop calme suite au retour de ses cousines, sa tante et son oncle en ANgleterre! Melody est officiellement inscrite comme demandeuse d'emploi ;o)
Mes notes: "LA RECHERCHE POUR UN SENS A LA VIE PREND FIn!" (2003).

"dANs mA viE"

dans ma vie, j'attends

dans ma vie, t'es là

dans ma vie, c'est long

dans ma vie, personne

pour m'aider

dans ma vie, une raison de vivre

dans ma vie, une raison à donner

je sais tu ne me laisse jamais

tu me prends

avec toi

tu ne m'abandonne jamais

je suis ton ami

jhe ne t'abandonne pas

il n'y aura pas de fin

plusieurs amis, un Dieu

plusieurs amis, un Roi

plusieurs amis, un Seigneur

plusieurs amis, un Roi

à qui on chante

© 2003 john tang

Liens
1.Jo à l'unif 2.Film de Jo3.Melo à l'unif4.Alison à l'unif 5.Alexi à l'unif 6.l'unif. d'Alis en Chine7.Pièce de Jo 8.POster de Jo10.Journal de Jo 11.notre ami Stu à CBN 12.notre ami Jon13.Dalits en Inde14.Stages de Melo au centre Willam Lennox 15.Tournée de Wayne 16.missionaires GFA 17.Fondation Marie Curie 18.nEw yOrK sKA jAzz enSEmbLe 19.David Condos"Such WONDROUS light" 20.David Crowder-guitar hero 21.Sri-Lanka post-tsunami. 22.Essai publié d'Alison.23.Alexi à l'unif.. 24.Journal de Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home