Monday, May 24, 2010

news - nouvelles

Daily News Update 28th May 2010
Mise à jour 28 mai 2010
Latest:


FAMILY NEWS

pompom
pompom
pompom
This is pompom our rabbit who is no longer with us ;o( Alison is preparing for exams at the moment whilst Johanan and Alexi will be into revision for written exams soon. Melody will be off tomorrow to join Johanan in England.
dweeb
here
.

My notes: "we look for freedom but no one on earth can free us from ourselves!" (2003).

"wANNa bE frEE"

I wanna be free in his kingdom

I wanna be free from all strife

I wanna be free in his laughter

I wanna be free in his life

I wanna be in my living each day

I wanna be free to say no

I wanna be free in what I say

I wanna be free where I go

He gives me this freedom

He lets me be myself

He calls me to walk beside him

He shows me the way

It's a new way I never knew

It's a new way that is true

Can't understand it

can't try to make it

it's a new gift for me and you

It's a new way Iam following

It's a new way I know

It's a new way Iam learning now

it's a new way to go go go

Jesus go the way he teaches me

go the way he shows

go the way he's giving me

go the way he knows

© 2003 john tang

links
1.Jo at uni 2.jo's film3.Meloat uni4.Alison at uni 5.Alexi at Uni 6.Alison's uni in China7.Jo's theatre production 8.poster10.Jo's uni paper 11.our friend Stu at CBN 12.our friend, Jon's ministries13.Dalits in India14.Melo's placement at the Willam Lennox neurological centre15.Wayne's tour 16.GFA missionaries 17.Marie Curie Cancer Care18.nEw yOrK sKA jAzz enSEmbLe toUr dAtEs19.David Condos"Such WONDROUS light" 20.David Crowder-guitar hero 21.Sri-Lanka post tsunami. 22.Alison's published essay.23.Alexi at LLN Uni. 24.Jo's uni paper
Dernières nouvelles:

NOUVELLES DE LA FAMILLE

pompom
pompom
pompom
Voici pompom notre lapin qui n'est plus avec nous ;o( Alison prépare ses examens tandis que Johanan et Alexi vont commencer leur révision bientôt. Melody part demain pour rejoindre JOhanan en Angleterre.
dweeb
here
.
Mes notes: "Tout le monde veut être libre mais personne sur la terre ne pourrait nous libérer vraiment!" (2003).

"jE vEuX êtRE LiBrE"

je veux être libre dans son royaume

je veux être libre de tout stress

je veux être libre pour rire

je veux être libre dans sa vie

je veux être libre dans ma de tout les jours

je veux être libre pour dire non

je veux être libre de dire non

je veux être libre où que j'aille

Il me donne cette liberté

Il me permet d'être moi-même

Il m'appelle à le suivre

Il me montre la voie à suivre

Il s'agit s'une nouvelle voie

un chemin vrai et différent

je ne le comprends pas

je n'arrive pas à y accéder moi-même

Il s'agit d'un don pour toi et moi

Il s'agit d'une voie nouvelle que je suis

Un chemin que je connais bien

une voie que j'apprends

une direction à suivre

Jésus ouvre la route devant moi

je suivrai ce qu'il me montre

je poursuivrai

ce qu'il connait

© 2003 john tang

Liens
1.Jo à l'unif 2.Film de Jo3.Melo à l'unif4.Alison à l'unif 5.Alexi à l'unif 6.l'unif. d'Alis en Chine7.Pièce de Jo 8.POster de Jo10.Journal de Jo 11.notre ami Stu à CBN 12.notre ami Jon13.Dalits en Inde14.Stages de Melo au centre Willam Lennox 15.Tournée de Wayne 16.missionaires GFA 17.Fondation Marie Curie 18.nEw yOrK sKA jAzz enSEmbLe 19.David Condos"Such WONDROUS light" 20.David Crowder-guitar hero 21.Sri-Lanka post-tsunami. 22.Essai publié d'Alison.23.Alexi à l'unif.. 24.Journal de Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home