Tuesday, July 28, 2009

news - nouvelles

Daily News Update 29th July 2009
Mise à jour 29 juillet 2009
Latest:
Family is returning to Watford and we will be travelling to England soon (meeting friends, family, meetings ...). If you click on the image of "Forever with me" you will hear the song "It won't be long" that Andrae Crouch and Sandra Crouch sang to Michael Jackson three weeks before his death and if you cannot see the image you can
together
click here .

Family news Getting ready for weddings, meetings, family and friends invading us in Belgium.

My notes: "We will be forever with him just as he never leaves or forsakes us!" (2003).

"foRevER wiTh mE"

Forever with me

what I say and what I do

Forever with me

where I go and what I find

Forever with me

in the night or in the day

Forever with me

When I work or when I play

Forever with me

my Lord

Forever with me

Whether hard times or not

Forever with me

Feeling that I've lost the plot

Forever with me

when the world is closing in

Forever with me

When I don't even want to sing

Forever with me

my Lord

© 2003 john tang

Prayer items and links
jO's uNi MELo'S uNi ALiSon'S uNi ALExi'S scH. aLiS iN sHAndOnG jO's tHEatRe jO's pOSTeR JO's fILm StU aT cBN JOn cAsseL BEThaNiE's prOj. DALitS MeLo'S plACemENt wAYnE's tOuR M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn aLisON's eSSaY
Dernières nouvelles: La famille rentre à Watford et nous irons bientôt en Angleterre (rencontrer la famille, les amis, faire des cultes /...). Si vous cliquez sur l'image de "Toujours avec moi" vous pouvez entendre le chant "It won't be long" chanté par Andrae Crouch & Sandra Crouch lors de leur rencontre avec Michael Jackson trois semaines avant sa mort pour un moment de prière. Si vous ne voyez pas l'image vous pouvez
together
cliquer ici.

Nouvelles de la famille Mariages, cultes à faire, famille et amis qui nous rendent visite.

My notes: "Nous serons toujours avec lui et il ne nous laissera jamais seul!" (2003).

"tOUjouRs avEc mOi"

Toujours avec moi

quoique je dise et quoique je fasse

Toujours avec moi

où que j'aille et quoi que je trouve

Toujours avec moi

pendant la nuit ou pendant le jour

Toujours avec moi

au travail et ou pendant les loisirs

Toujours avec moi

mon Seigneur

Toujours avec moi

pendant les moments difficiles ou faciles

Toujours avec moi

quand j'ai perdu le chemin

Toujours avec moi

quand le monde m'enferme

Toujours avec moi

quand je n'ai pas envie de chanter

Toujours avec moi

mon Seigneur

© 2003 john tang

Prière et Liens
l'UniF de jO l'UniF de MELo l'UniF d'AliS l'EcoLe d'AlExI aLiS à sHAndOnG tHÊatRe dE jO pOSTeR dE jO fiLm dE JO StU à cBN JOn cAsseL pROjEt dE BEThaNiE DALitS sTAgEs dE MeLo tOUrNEE dE wAYnE M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn l'ARtiCLe d'ALiS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home