Friday, July 10, 2009

news - nouvelles

Daily News Update 11th July 2009
Mise à jour 11 juillet 2009
Latest:
The picture is an oldie of Claire and myself to illustrate the lyrics of walking together. I will leave the one minute vid of "I reach out" if you click on the picture or walking togetherclick here.
Family news Johanan is at home doing his summer job. Melody finished her tests and has to write up and analyse her statistics. Alison is back from China on Saturday. Getting ready for weddings, meetings, family and friends invading us in Belgium.

My notes: "It's another day Each new day is another meeting, another walking, another living with Jesus. When it gets too hard or too heavy and when the stress piles on then Jesus will carry us and "walk in our shoes" (2003).

"iT'S anOTheR dAy"

It's another day and you're calling to me

It's another day when I hear your voice

I just run to you, the curtain's open wide

I just come to you, you're waiting for me

no one in this world knows me like you do

when Iam sad your gladness fills my heart

when Iam down you're always around

when Iam confused or have the blues

you step right down into my shoes

© 2002 john tang

Dernières nouvelles: J'ai mis une image très ancienne de Claire et moi-même pour illustrer les paroles selon le thème "marcher ensemble". Je laisse la vidéo d'une minute de "je tends ma main" si vous cliquer sur l'image ou si vous marcher ensemblecliquer ici.
Nouvelles de la famille Johanan est à la maison et travaille au job d'étudiant. Melody a fini ses tests et doit analyser et rédiger les résultats. Alison revient de la Chine ce samedi. Pour nous, mariages, cultes à faire, famille et amis qui nous rendent visite.

Mes notes: "Chaque journée nouvelle est une nouvelle rencontre, une nouvelle marche, une nouvelle vie avec Jésus. Quand cela devient trop dur ou trop lourd et quand le stress est là, Jésus nous porte et marche dans nos pas" (2003).

"cHAqUe joURnEE noUvELLe"

C’est une journée nouvelle et tu m’appelles

c’est journée nouvelle et j’entends ta voix

je cours vers toi et le rideau est grand ouvert

quand je suis triste ta joie remplit mon coeur

quand je suis déprimé t’es toujours là

quand je suis confus ou j’ai le blues

tu te mets à ma place

je viens à toi tu m’attends à l’intérieur

personne dans ce monde me connait comme toi

© 2002 john tang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home