Thursday, July 23, 2009

news - nouvelles

Daily News Update 23rd July 2009
Mise à jour 23 juillet 2009
Latest:
This was one of the white racing pigeons I used to have. If you click on the pic you will see the vid of Crystal Lewis singing "My Tribute" by Andrae "acapella". You can also
peace
click here for the vid.

Family news Getting ready for weddings, meetings, family and friends invading us in Belgium. Iam leaving this free christian rap song offered by NRT "Lost" by dA TruTh (right click and save).


My notes: "no one else can give us real peace in every situation" (2003).

"yoU giVE mE peACe"

You give me peace

You give me peace in my life

You give me joy in every situation

Iam learning to praise you

You give me peace in the storm

you give me love when Iam hurt

you help me when Iam torn

and fill me with new birth

Iam learning to praise you

You open my eyes when Iam blind

you change my stubborn mind

you keep me in your heart

when I feel we're far apart

Iam learning to praise you

© 2003 john tang

Prayer items and links
jO's uNi MELo'S uNi ALiSon'S uNi ALExi'S scH. aLiS iN sHAndOnG jO's tHEatRe jO's pOSTeR JO's fILm StU aT cBN JOn cAsseL BEThaNiE's prOj. DALitS MeLo'S plACemENt wAYnE's tOuR M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn aLisON's eSSaY
Dernières nouvelles: Voici un pigeon blanc que j'avais il y a quelques années. Si vous cliquez sur l'image vous verrez la vidéo de Crystal Lewis qui chante "My Tribute" par Andrae "acapella". Vous pouvez aussi
la paix
cliquer ici pour la vidéo.

Nouvelles de la famille Mariages, cultes à faire, famille et amis qui nous rendent visite. Je vous laisse ce chant gratuit du rap chrétien offert par NRT "Lost" par dA TruTh (right click and save).


My notes: "La paix est impossible à trouver dans ce monde ..." (2003).

"pERsoNNe d'aUTRe ne poUrrAIt noUs doNNeR lA pAix"

tu me donnes la paix dans ma vie

tu me donnes la joie dans ma vie

j'apprends à te louer

tu me donnes la paix dans la tempête

tu me donnes l'amour dans la douleur

tu m'aides quand je suis déchiré

tu me remplis avec la nouvelles naissance

j'apprends à te louer

tu ouvres mes yeux aveugles

tu changes mon esprit tetu

tu me gardes dans ton coeur

quand je me sens loins de toi

j'apprends à te louer

© 2003 john tang

Prière et Liens
l'UniF de jO l'UniF de MELo l'UniF d'AliS l'EcoLe d'AlExI aLiS à sHAndOnG tHÊatRe dE jO pOSTeR dE jO fiLm dE JO StU à cBN JOn cAsseL pROjEt dE BEThaNiE DALitS sTAgEs dE MeLo tOUrNEE dE wAYnE M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn l'ARtiCLe d'ALiS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home