Sunday, July 12, 2009

news - nouvelles

Daily News Update 14th July 2009
Mise à jour 14 juillet 2009
Latest:
This is a painting Alison gave me that she persuaded an old man who painted it to sell to her ;oD If you click on the picture you will see Alison's published essay orold man painting


click here
.
Family news Johanan is at home doing his summer job. Melody finished her tests and has to write up and analyse her statistics. Alison is back from China. Getting ready for weddings, meetings, family and friends invading us in Belgium.

My notes: "I wonder what my life would have been like without you I have often asked myself this question and have no positive conclusion because if not for the new life I have received I would have still been living in fear and insecurity. Always needed to prove my worth with no real sense of destiny or value and constantly needed to be important in the world and to prove my success to myself and to others. However everything changes without this constant tension" (2003).

"I wONdEr wHaT"

I wonder what my life would

have been like without you

I would have never coped

without being made new

where would my fear have gone

and my sadness too

I would have been alone and lost

if you didn't see me through

but now Iam starting again

but now you've opened my eyes

and I have opened the door

that I can't close anymore

cos you're good to me in my life

cos you're good to me even today

cos you're good to me in every way

cos you're good to me even today

© 2002 john tang

Dernières nouvelles: Voici le tableau qu'Alison m'a offert. Elle a persuadé un vieux peintre à vendre son oeuvre :oD Si vous cliquez sur le tableau ci-dessous vous verrez l'article publié d'Alison où old man paintingcliquer ici.
Nouvelles de la famille Johanan est à la maison et travaille au job d'étudiant. Melody a fini ses tests et doit analyser et rédiger les résultats. Alison est revenue de la Chine. Pour nous, mariages, cultes à faire, famille et amis qui nous rendent visite.

Mes notes: "Je me suis souvent posé cette question mais je n'ai pas de réponse parce que sans la nouvelle vie que j'ai reçu j'aurais toujours été dans la crainte et l'insécurité. Sans Jésus, on a toujours besoin de prouver notre valeur aux autres sans posséder le sens réel de ma destinée ou de ma valeur parce que dans ce monde on est constamment appelé à prouver notre valeur par notre succès. Tout change sans cette tension" (2003).

"jE mE dEMaNdE"

Je me demande comment

aurait été ma vie sans toi

je n’aurais jamais pu m’en sortir

sans être devenu un être nouveau

qu’aurais-je fait de mes craintes

et de mes tristesses également

j’aurais été seul et perdu

si tu ne m’avais pas accompagné

mais maintenant je recommence à nouveau

tu m’as ouvert les yeux

et j’ai ouvert la porte

que je ne peux plus fermer

car tu es bon pour moi dans ma vie

car tu es bon pour moi aujourd’hui

car tu es bon pour moi de différentes façons

car tu es bon pour moi

© 2002 john tang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home