Friday, July 24, 2009

news - nouvelles

Daily News Update 25th July 2009
Mise à jour 25 juillet 2009
Latest:
"A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother (Proverbs 18.24)." The latest songs from "worship together" can be heard by clicking on the pic or You can also
all alone
click here .

Family news Getting ready for weddings, meetings, family and friends invading us in Belgium.
My notes: "a real friend, a true friend, is difficult to fine according to Proverbs!" (2003).

"sHe tHinKs sHe wANtS tO diE"

She thinks she wants to die

she's tired of these lies

she knows the world is lost and empty

she's talking on the phone

she's sitting all alone

she knows her friends are there

but she wants to flee

Why should it happen to me

why should these things

just happen to me

why should I want to be free

I can see you wanna go

I can see you're all alone

I can see you're feeling low

I can see you need a friend

Iam waiting here

I want you to come now

to find me here somehow

I know you need my love

inside of you

Why do you wait

when you know that there's a way

why don't you look for the answer

Why should it happen to me

why should these things

just happen to me

why should I want to be free

© 2003 john tang

Prayer items and links
jO's uNi MELo'S uNi ALiSon'S uNi ALExi'S scH. aLiS iN sHAndOnG jO's tHEatRe jO's pOSTeR JO's fILm StU aT cBN JOn cAsseL BEThaNiE's prOj. DALitS MeLo'S plACemENt wAYnE's tOuR M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn aLisON's eSSaY
Dernières nouvelles: "Celui qui a beaucoup de compagnons les a pour son malheur, mais un véritable ami est plus attaché qu'un frère (Proverbes 18.24)." Vous pouvez écouter les derniers chants de "worship together" en cliquant sur l'image ou vous pouvez aussi
all alone
cliquer ici.

Nouvelles de la famille Mariages, cultes à faire, famille et amis qui nous rendent visite.

My notes: "nous portons tous les fardeaux et il n'y a qu'une personne qui sait alléger notre fardeau" (2003).

"eLLe vEUx mOurIr"

elle veut mourir

fatiguée des mensonges

elle sait que le monde est vide et perdu

elle parle au téléphone

assise toute seule

elle sait que ses amis sont là

mais elle veut fuire

pourquoi moi?

pourquoi toutes ces choses

n'arrivent qu'à moi

pourquoi ne pourrais-je pas etre libre

je vois que tu veux partir

je vois que tu es toute seule

je vois que tu es déprimée

je vois que tu as besoin d'ami

JE t'attends

viens maintenant

me retrouver

tu as besoin de mon amour

à l'intérieur

pourquoi attendre

quand tu sais qu'il y a un chemin

pourquoi ne pas chercher la réponse

pourquoi cela m'arrive-t-il

pourquoi toutes ce choses

n'arrivent qu'à moi

pourquoi chercher à être libre

© 2003 john tang

Prière et Liens
l'UniF de jO l'UniF de MELo l'UniF d'AliS l'EcoLe d'AlExI aLiS à sHAndOnG tHÊatRe dE jO pOSTeR dE jO fiLm dE JO StU à cBN JOn cAsseL pROjEt dE BEThaNiE DALitS sTAgEs dE MeLo tOUrNEE dE wAYnE M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn l'ARtiCLe d'ALiS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home