Saturday, July 25, 2009

news - nouvelles

Daily News Update 26th July 2009
Mise à jour 26 juillet 2009
Latest:
If you click on the image of our honeymoon chalet years ago you will hear the song "It won't be long" that Andrae Crouch and Sandra Crouch sang to Michael Jackson three weeks before his death and if you cannot see the image you can
honeymoon chalet
click here .

Family news Getting ready for weddings, meetings, family and friends invading us in Belgium.

My notes: "We need to know the Comforter!" (2003).

"hOLy sPIriT"

Holy Spirit come and touch me today

Holy Spirit come and touch my heart I pray

Holy Spirit come and open me up

Holy Spirit come and work in every part

Holy Spirit I need your presence in me

Holy Spirit I need you always to be

Holy Spirit break my hardness away

Holy Spirit give me your joy I pray

Holy Spirit Holy Spirit Holy Spirit

come into my heart today
© 2003 john tang

Prayer items and links
jO's uNi MELo'S uNi ALiSon'S uNi ALExi'S scH. aLiS iN sHAndOnG jO's tHEatRe jO's pOSTeR JO's fILm StU aT cBN JOn cAsseL BEThaNiE's prOj. DALitS MeLo'S plACemENt wAYnE's tOuR M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn aLisON's eSSaY
Dernières nouvelles: Si vous cliquez sur l'image du chalet où on a passé notre lune de miel il y a bien des années, vous entendrez le chant "It won't be long" (Nous quitterons cette terre bientôt) que Andrae Crouch et Sandra Crouch ont chanté à Michael Jackson trois semaines avant sa mort et si vous ne voyez pas l'image vous pouvez
chalet de notre lune de miel
cliquer ici.

Nouvelles de la famille Mariages, cultes à faire, famille et amis qui nous rendent visite.
My notes: "Nous avons besoin du Consolateur!" (2003).

"EsPRiT sAiNt"

Esprit Saint viens me toucher aujourd'hui

Esprit Saint touche mon coeur je prie

Esprit Saint viens me m'ouvrir à toi

Esprit Saint viens oeuvrer en moi

Esprit Saint j'ai besoin de ta présence

Esprit Saint j'ai besoin que tu sois toujours là

Esprit Saint brise la dureté en moi

Esprit Saint donne-moi la joie

Esprit Saint Esprit Saint Esprit SaintViens en moi aujourd'hui

© 2003 john tang

(c) 2002 john tang
Prière et Liens
l'UniF de jO l'UniF de MELo l'UniF d'AliS l'EcoLe d'AlExI aLiS à sHAndOnG tHÊatRe dE jO pOSTeR dE jO fiLm dE JO StU à cBN JOn cAsseL pROjEt dE BEThaNiE DALitS sTAgEs dE MeLo tOUrNEE dE wAYnE M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn l'ARtiCLe d'ALiS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home