Wednesday, August 26, 2009

news- nouvelles

Daily News Update 27th August 2009
Mise à jour 27 août 2009
Latest:
A nice pic of our friends Kenny and Zélika's kids by Robin. Sarah_Emmanuelle and her hubby Christophe are with us now! Another few days before Alexi finishes his student job and sits exams next week. Alison has just sat an exam yesterday. You can get to the media player if you click on the pic or
pic by robin


click here
.

My notes: "How long before we are free? ..." (2003).

"hOW LonG cAn i wAIt"

How long can I wait in the morning light

how long can I wait in this chair

how long can I wait for the fish to bite

how long can I wait to see you there

how long can I wait at the water's side

how long can I wait for the ship to dock

How long can I wait for the door to open

how long can I wait looking at the clock

how long can I wait on the pointed bridge

how long can I wait for you to show

how long can I wait for the plane to land

how long can I wait before I go

you are coming now

well I'll be running to the stars

I'll be running with the flowers

Open the door just let me in

open the door just let me sing

Open the door just let me in

open the door I wanna sing

© 2003 john tang

Prayer items and links
jO's uNi MELo'S uNi ALiSon'S uNi ALExi'S scH. aLiS iN sHAndOnG jO's tHEatRe jO's pOSTeR JO's fILm StU aT cBN JOn cAsseL BEThaNiE's prOj. DALitS MeLo'S plACemENt wAYnE's tOuR M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn aLisON's eSSaY
Dernières nouvelles: Voici une chouette image des enfants de nos amis Kenny et Zélika's prise par Robin. Sarah_Emmanuelle et son mari Christophe sont avec nous. Alexi termine son job d'étudiant dans quelques jours et passe ses examens la semaine prochaine. Alison vient de passer un examen hier. Vous pouvez accéder au media player si vous cliquer sur l'image ou
pic by robin


cliquer ici
.
Mes notes: "Combien de temps avant qu'il nous libère? ..." (2003).

"cOMbiEn dE tEMps dEVraiS-jE aTTenDrE"

Combien de temps avant avant la lumière du matin

Combien de temps devrais-je attendre assis ici

Combien de temps avant que le poisson mord

Combien de temps avant que je te voir

Combien de temps devrais-je attendre au bord de l'eau

Combien de temps avant que le bateau n'arrive

Combien de temps avant que la porte ne s'ouvre

Combien de temps en regardant l'heure

Combien de temps attendant sur le pont

Combien de temps avant que tu ne te présente

Combien de temps avant l'atterissage

Combien de temps avant le départ

tu viens maintenant

je cours vers les étoiles

je courqs avec les fleurs

ouvre la porte et laisse-moi entrer

ouvre la porte et laisse-moi chanter

ouvre-la porte et laisse-moi entrer

ouvre-la porte je veux chanter

© 2003 john tang

Prière et Liens
l'UniF de jO l'UniF de MELo l'UniF d'AliS l'EcoLe d'AlExI aLiS à sHAndOnG tHÊatRe dE jO pOSTeR dE jO fiLm dE JO StU à cBN JOn cAsseL pROjEt dE BEThaNiE DALitS sTAgEs dE MeLo tOUrNEE dE wAYnE M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn l'ARtiCLe d'ALiS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home