Saturday, August 29, 2009

news- nouvelles

Daily News Update 30th August 2009
Mise à jour 30 août 2009
Latest:
Lizzie making hedgehog bread with me - another pic by Robin. Sarah-Emmanuelle & Christophe will be off to Geneva tomorrow. Another few days for Alexi's student job with exams to follow whilst Alison sat her exam yesterday. You can listen to matt redman by clicking on the pic or
pic by robin


click here
.
To listen to Matt's "this is how we know" you can click right and save as here.
My notes: "we give our all and receive his all ..." (2003).

"yoU hAvE mY heARt"

you have my heart for always

you can take me where you go

I come to you now

whatever be the cost

Show me that you know

show me the way that I should go

Speak to my heart

open my door

speak to my heart

wake up my soul

now let me go

I take away my pride

I bow before you

speak to my heart

I know Iam proud

speak to me now

© 2003 john tang

Prayer items and links
jO's uNi MELo'S uNi ALiSon'S uNi ALExi'S scH. aLiS iN sHAndOnG jO's tHEatRe jO's pOSTeR JO's fILm StU aT cBN JOn cAsseL BEThaNiE's prOj. DALitS MeLo'S plACemENt wAYnE's tOuR M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn aLisON's eSSaY
Dernières nouvelles: Voici une photo de Lizzie qui faut du pain en forme d'hérisson avec moi - encore une photo de Robin. Sarah-Emmanuelle et son mari Christophe rentrent à Genève demain. Encore quelques jours avant qu'Alexi ne termine son job d'été pour préparer ses examens. Alison a passé son examen hier. Vous pouvez écouter les nouveaux chants de matt redman en cliquant sur l'image ou
pic by robin


en cliquant ici
.
Pour écouter le nouveau chant de matt "this is how we know" vous pouvez cliquer droite et sauver.
Mes notes: "les feuilles sont pour la guérison des nations ..." (2003).

"tU aS mON coEUr"

tu as mon coeur pour toujours

amène-moi là où tu vas

je viens à toi maintenant

quelque soit le coût

montre-moi que ta sagesse

montre-moi la voie

parle-à mon coeur

ouvre la porte

éveille mon âme

laisse-moi aller

je dépose mon orgueil

je me courbe devant toi

parle à mon coeur

sache que je suis orgueilleux

parle-moi maintenant

© 2003 john tang

Prière et Liens
l'UniF de jO l'UniF de MELo l'UniF d'AliS l'EcoLe d'AlExI aLiS à sHAndOnG tHÊatRe dE jO pOSTeR dE jO fiLm dE JO StU à cBN JOn cAsseL pROjEt dE BEThaNiE DALitS sTAgEs dE MeLo tOUrNEE dE wAYnE M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn l'ARtiCLe d'ALiS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home