Monday, August 31, 2009

news- nouvelles

Daily News Update 1st September 2009
Mise à jour 1 septembre 2009
Latest:
Here is one by Robin of the chateau opposite our place! Alexi will sit exams tomorrow and finishes his student job today. Melody begins tomorrow. You can listen to matt redman by clicking on the pic or
pic by robin


click here
.
To listen to Matt's "this is how we know" you can click right and save as here.
My notes: "when we draw near then he draws near" (2003).

"wHEn i sEARcH foR yOUr fAcE"

When I search for your face Lord

can you still be found

when I look around for you

are you still around

I know that you are speaking Lord

I know I need to hear

I wonder if Iam taking the time

I know I need to draw near

These are precious times

these are different times

these are special times

spent with you

These are quiet times

these are secret times

when you teach me your will too

© 2003 john tang

Prayer items and links
jO's uNi MELo'S uNi ALiSon'S uNi ALExi'S scH. aLiS iN sHAndOnG jO's tHEatRe jO's pOSTeR JO's fILm StU aT cBN JOn cAsseL BEThaNiE's prOj. DALitS MeLo'S plACemENt wAYnE's tOuR M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn aLisON's eSSaY
Dernières nouvelles: Voici une photo de Robin du château en face de chez nous. Alexi termine son job d'été aujourd'hui et passe ses examens demain. Melody commence son job demain. Alison a passé son examen hier. Vous pouvez écouter les nouveaux chants de matt redman en cliquant sur l'image ou
pic by robin


en cliquant ici
.
Pour écouter le nouveau chant de matt "this is how we know" vous pouvez cliquer droite et sauver.
Mes notes: "quand nous nous rapprochons de lui il se rapproche de nous ..." (2003).

"qUAnD jE cHerChE tA fAcE"

quand je cherche ta face seigneur

seras-tu là

quand je regarde autour de moi

es-tu présent

je sais que tu me parles

je sais je dois écouter

je me demande si je prends le temps

je dois me rapprocher

ce sont des moments précieux

des temps différents

des moments spéciaux

passés avec toi

dans le calme

des instants secrets

quand tu dis ce que tu veux

© 2003 john tang

Prière et Liens
l'UniF de jO l'UniF de MELo l'UniF d'AliS l'EcoLe d'AlExI aLiS à sHAndOnG tHÊatRe dE jO pOSTeR dE jO fiLm dE JO StU à cBN JOn cAsseL pROjEt dE BEThaNiE DALitS sTAgEs dE MeLo tOUrNEE dE wAYnE M.CURiE sWiMMatOn nYsJE dAtEs dAviD cONdoS dCb+gUItaR hErO pAStoR yOhAnAn l'ARtiCLe d'ALiS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home